- Added Disqus chat to level page to replace old comment section
- Old comment section is shown above new section, but no longer accepts new comments
- Added AP (Activity Points) badge to top right of navbar, to the right of your username
- Posting a level: +6 points
- Rating a level: +4 points
- Viewing a level page: -1 point (only on levels that you have not rated)
- Added site stats to FAQ page (total users, comments, ratings, levels and favorites)
- Added ability to remove levels from your favorites
- Added ability to favorite level from Level page (pink button)
- Added a counter on the pink Favorite button that shows how many times a level has been favorited (if 0 there is no counter)
- Added icons on username dropdown menu
- Added flag icon by player's name on favorites page to view all their levels
- Added ability to Undo removing levels from your favorites
- Added list of all levels a user rated 10 stars at the bottom of that user's Favorites page
- *** Once you favorite a level there will still be a heart (). I haven't figured out how to replace the heart with another icon if you're already favorited that level
- Added hearts to New Design index to add levels to your favorites
- Added My Favorites to dropdown to view your favorite levels
- Added heart next to player's name on userstats page (click someone's username to get here) to view their favorites
- Email verification required to create a new account now. Users can also be demoted so as to not have the ability to comment on levels if they misbehave.
- Added cookies to remember users for one year. (You finally don't have to log in every single time you open BRL)
- You can now set your preferred layout type under Account Settings. This will not affect index.php, but any button or page that redirects you to the index will send you to index-new.php. Since it's saved in your cookies, you can set separate preferred layouts for different devices!
- Added the ability to change the top navbar from white to black or make it static or fixed. These changes can me made on the Account Info page.
- Created admin panel on user page to quickly promote/demote users.
- Added "Play Level" button on level page, which now replaces the level image with the level editor and the level loaded. This button only displays on screens over 1220px wide.
- Added Account Info page. You can now change your password and add an email address.
- Adding a race link to your account will add a play button next to your name on the userstats.php page.
- In the future there may be a "Forgot Password" page to have a new password emailed to you.
- You can now login and logout on any page without being redirected.
- Added the ability for a user to update the description of their level.
- Added the ability for a user to update a comment.
- Added Compare Users to the userstats page
- Got the page loading fast enough to remove the loading animation from the default design.
- Added userstats page (Yes! Finally!). Click any username now to view their stats.
- Added optional "New Design" in top nav. Levels are organized in boxes rather than a table.
- Added play button to index.
- New sort function: "5 Star +". Levels are sorted newest first, but filtering out anything with a rating below 5 stars.
- Images are high resolution/retina ready.
- Used the new design style on "My Levels" page.
- If you prefer the new design, let me know in the chat (@aquarius7373) or email me (email@example.com). I'll set it as default for your username.
- Removed 3 layers of parallax banner and animated flag from desktop banner.
- Your average rating on the My Levels page now only counts levels with ratings. It no longer factors in levels with a 0 rating into your average.
- Banner now has 5 layer parallax (3D) effect on desktop.
- Animated flag in banner on desktop.
- Updated My Levels page to display stats differently and with a background. Animated on desktop.
- Added checkbox under level image on levels page to turn on/off grid for mobile devices.
- Request Permission form autofills username.
- Changed 'Date of most recent comment' on Newest Comment page to 'Time since most recent comment'
- Added "Recent Updates" page. That's this page!
- Moved topnav links around. Running out of room.
- Added "Newest Comments" page. This page sorts levels by the most recent comment and displays it. The old levels shall rise again!
- No more spaces allowed in new usernames. We don't need any more " MarkA"s, " MarkA"s, or " MarkA"s. One is good.
- Added "My Levels" page. Displays the user's stats and sorts their levels according to highest average rating.
- You can no longer vote on your own level. We know you like it. You posted it!
- Added FAQs page. Where all your questions in life are answered.
- You now have to register your username to vote. Too many new accounts being created to spam votes.
- Added grid to levels page if you hover over level image with your mouse.
- Moved rating stars from home page to levels page. Changed from 5 star scale to 10 star scale.
- Levels page displays who voted what.
- You now have to be logged in to vote. Vote spammers can no longer run rampant.
- Made website full-width and more mobile-friendly.
- Added weekly banner image to top of index. Each Monday a new winner is chosen, based on last week's highest average rated level.
- Changed thumbs up/thumbs down rating system to a 5 star scale
- Site up and running. First level added.